Directions to the MFPL
Max F. Perutz Laboratories
Vienna Biocenter (VBC), Dr. Bohr-Gasse 9
From Vienna international airport
- Suburban rail (S-Bahn): line S7, in the direction "Wien-Floridsdorf" - Station "St. Marx / Vienna Biocenter"; the train leaves every 30 minutes and takes 25 minutes to travel. The ticket costs approximately €4,40.
- By taxi: it will take approximately 20 minutes and will cost around €30.
- By car: take the motorway A4, exit at "Knoten Prater".
Public transport connections
18 - Burggasse-Schlachthausgasse - Stop St. Marx
71 - Schubertring-Kaiserebersdorferstraße - Stop St. Marx
74A - Landstraße-St. Marx - Stop St. Marx
Line U3 - Ottakring-Simmering - Stop "Schlachthausgasse", from there you can walk (around 7 minutes) or take the tram line 18 to the station 'St. Marx'
Arriving by car
- Highway A4: exit "Knoten Prater"
- Highway A23: exit "St. Marx"
The Vienna Biocenter is located in a short-term parking area. During the week (Monday - Friday from 9am to 10pm), parking is restricted to a maximum duration of two hours and you need a pre-paid parking ticket (which can be bought at a tobacconist ('Trafik') or at gas stations).
A limited amount of guest parking spaces is available for the MFPL. Please ask for a guest ticket from the doorman at the main entrance.